QUOTE OF THE DAY

You may be disappointed if you fail, but doomed if you don't try!!!






TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER

TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER
I love him so much!!!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Hommies




Well, here are the Hommies from Kerrville, Texas...these guys were so nice they included me in the group and made me a part of their family...These guys are the coolest, there is just no other way to decribe them...Blake and Andy taught me how to beer pong, and I think, if I remember correctly, I won, right?
The top picture has me, Shohn, Blake and my nephew, Austin in the back row, and Dont know his name, Jesse, Andy, that is my Bubba, and Whitney in the front row...Hopefully, I got all the names right!
The bottom picture has Andy, standing in the back, then you have Nick, Jenna, Blake, Josh and Jesse from left to right...
I can't wait to get back to Kerrville to show of my ponging skills, and see who I can waste doing so...Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment