QUOTE OF THE DAY

You may be disappointed if you fail, but doomed if you don't try!!!






TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER

TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER
I love him so much!!!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cerah Elizabeth Powell





So all of you should know that I went to New Mexico for a couple of weeks...Well, this is the reason...My daughter by my bff, Cerah Elizabeth, was born on August 2, 2010 at 1:34 p.m. and weighed 6.2 lbs and was 19 inches long...she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in this world and I get to claim her as mine...I appreciate Coco for allowing me to be such a big part of her life...
The top picture shows all of children from a different mother or god children, which ever you prefer...Shjan, Kristofer, and Cerah...I love you all so much...


No comments:

Post a Comment