QUOTE OF THE DAY

You may be disappointed if you fail, but doomed if you don't try!!!






TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER

TACMOM'S BIG BROTHER
I love him so much!!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Colin's Busted Head




Went in for Aaron's routine dental check up, and Colin is sent to the pediatrician for stitches. While filling out the necessary paperwork for the dentist office, Colin is walking around, minding his own business, trips over his own feet and falls right into the corner of the chair. When I heard the crash, I knew immediately that it was my son, he comes around the corner, blood dripping from his head. The nurses were there on the spot to help me and took him back to take care of him. I really appreciate the staff and Dr. Lawrence for all they did to help Colin. Dr. Lawrence talked to one of our pediatricians and we were sent over to their office for another look, and that is when they decided to put in a couple of stitches. This is just one of many to come...

1 comment: